Glenn Beck Part One
Glenn Beck Part Two
Glenn Beck Part Three
Glenn Beck Part Four
Glenn Beck Part Five
The Nine Principles
- America is good.
- I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
WEBCAST— This portion was available only on the internet:
Glenn Beck WEBCAST Part One
Glenn Beck WEBCAST Part Two
Glenn Beck WEBCAST Part Three
Glenn Beck WEBCAST Part Four