Protest His Appointment as National Supervisor for “Safe Schools.”
If anyone was concerned about what happened in the Alameda school district (where parents were ignored and the gay agenda introduced to kindergartners), you’ll be interested in this. From the DNA:
Kevin Jennings, founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), was appointed by Secretary of Education Arne Duncan to be Assistant Deputy Secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools.
- GLSEN once sponsored a conference at Tufts University that was advertised to "youth only ages 14 to 21."
- Three homosexual activists employed by the Massachusetts Departments of Health and Education led a youth workshop titled "What They Didn’t Tell You about Queer Sex & Sexuality in Health Class." Among other activities, the activists guided the students on gay sex practices.
- Jennings has spoken publicly about a high school student he once counseled who was in a sexual relationship with an older man — yet Jennings never reported this abuse to the authorities, the school, or the child’s parents.
GLSEN is the chief national group promoting policies to force affirmation of homosexuality in schools, beginning in kindergarten.
Should he be overseeing a major federal program designed to promote the health and well being of students and families? We can only assume, given his past, that he will steer grant money toward programs like those offered by GLSEN that put a homosexual agenda ahead of the rights of parents and the safety of students.
Read BB’s more in depth article: Parents Beware! GLSEN Founder to be National Supervisor for “Safe Schools”
What You Can Do:
- Call Secretary of Education Arne Duncan at 202-401-3000 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and urge him to withdraw his appointment.
- Call President Obama at 202-456-1414 (email: here) and urge him to withdraw this appointment.